This makeover will include new outfits, shoes, and accessories, haircut/color, makeup as well as other spa treatments, photo shoot, and much more. Sponsor post coming shortly....
So here's the skinny:
- You can nominate yourself, or someone else, but you MUST ask for permission BEFORE you nominate someone. I will not accept any nominations unless the person being nominated has been notified, and they agree to all of the conditions. Please indicate in your submission that you have asked permission and they have read and accepted the rules.
- Hair will be cut, colored, and styled. Nominee will not be involved in the decision making (okay, maybe a little, but I have to put the extreme on here). We are trustworthy individuals, and if you don't believe me, just look at the past makeovers!
- Clothing sizes and measurements will need to be provided once a winner is chosen, and they will be required to wear the outfit and accessories.
- Winner must be able to travel to the Tri-Cities for the day of the makeover, and also for at least one day to meet about clothing, etc.
- Winner must be available the afternoon/evening of October 5, 2010 for the makeover. This is not negotiable, so please check school and work schedules.
- Must be a female between the ages of 13-19 (include full birthday in entry)
- Please include a full body picture of the applicant, and do not include other people in the photo.
- Write a detailed explanation (250 word max), of why this person needs or deserves this makeover.
- Nominations will be accepted starting September 8th through the 17th. The sooner you send in your nomination, the better. I will narrow down the applications to a top 5 which will be announced on September 20th. You will campaign for votes September 20th through the 24th.
- Send nominations to email@example.com
Please share this link on facebook (I added the sharing button at the bottom of this post)