Friday, March 11, 2011

Styling Sessions

Blog ButtonFinally my styling sessions are here!  Please note that I can provide you with your own custom session.  The prices reflect my fees, and do not include the items that will be purchased.  Email me at makeyouoverblog@gmail.com to schedule a session (spaces are limited, but you can book out).  The hair option can be excluded on all packages.

Diva Style Session-$250
Closet Analysis: 2 hour one-on-one session to review your wardrobe.  During this time I will help you shop within your wardrobe to find new outfit ideas, mix and match existing pieces, take pictures of outfit ensembles for our shopping trip and for your future reference, as well as find key clothing items to work your wardrobe around. We will use this closet analysis to base our shopping trip on.  Clothing, shoes, and accessories will all be evaluated to make sure they work well on you.  I will help the decide which items need to be donated, consigned, or packed away for another season.

Style Boards: I will create 4 online style boards within your budget to give you an idea of things that will look good on you and that are compatible with your lifestyle.  Some examples of different style boards I could create are: Sunday Look, Casual Look, Professional Look and Date Night Look.  You do not have to purchase the items, this will just give you an idea on what would look great on you.  I will find items that are within your budget so they can be purchased if desired.  

Shopping Trip: 4 hour shopping session (prefer a weekday evening because crowds are small at the stores, but this is flexible) where we will find clothes to work with your existing wardrobe which will be based around the closet anaylsis, as well as try some new looks and accessories. We can break this up into 2 trips if necessary.
Hairstyle and Makeup Tips: I will send you suggestions for haircuts (color if you're interested), and different make-up techiques that will work for your lifestyle. I will schedule your haircut and color and coordinate with the salon of your choice on what haircut you would like.   

Glamour Style Session-$170
Style Boards: I will create 4 online style boards within your budget to give you an idea of things that will look good on you and that are compatible with your lifestyle.  Some examples of different style boards I could create are: a Sunday Look, Casual Look, Professional Look and Date Night Look.  You do not have to purchase the items, this will just give you an idea on what would look on you.  However, I will find items that are budget conscious. 

Shopping Trip: 4 hour shopping session (prefer a weekday evening because crowds are small at the stores) where I will help the client find new looks that go well with their body type and lifestyle.  We can base these looks around the style boards.  We will also find accessories to go with the new outfits. We can break this up into 2 trips if necessary.

Hairstyle and Makeup Tips: I will send you suggestions for haircuts (color if you're interested), and different make-up techniques that will work for your lifestyle. I will schedule your haircut and color and coordinate with the salon on what haircut you would like.  

Fashionista Style Session-$130
Shopping Trip: 4 hour shopping session (prefer a weekday evening because crowds are small at the stores) where I will help the client find new looks that go well with their body type and lifestyle.  We will also find accessories to go with the new outfits. We can break this up into 2 trips if necessary.

Hairstyle and Makeup Tips: I will send you suggestions for haircuts (color if you're interested), and different make-up techiques that will work for your lifestyle. I will schedule your haircut and color and coordinate with the salon of your choice on what haircut you would like.  

Chic Style Session-$100
Shopping Trip: 3 hour shopping session (prefer a weekday evening because crowds are small at the stores) to find a few great outfits within your budget.

Hairstyle and Makeup Tips: I will send you suggestions for haircuts (color if you're interested), and different make-up techiques that will work for your lifestyle. I will schedule your haircut and color and coordinate with the salon on what haircut you would like.  

Each additional hour needed for shopping will cost $30 per hour, but you will be consulted before scheduling this if you are organizing this for someone else.  

Testimonials:
My husband surprised me with a makeover a few weeks after having our third child. Chelsea emailed me some different outfit ideas and I loved what she suggested. Chelsea was so easy to work with. She was flexible and able to work with my schedule. The first night we cleaned out my closet, literally. We took pictures of items I already owned that needed something new to go with it as well as different outfits that could work with what I had. We also wrote down some key essentials that everyone should have in their closet. Chelsea was honest about what was in my closet. Some of the items I still had from college 8 years ago and we laughed that they still took up space. Chelsea took the time to understand my needs, my style and what type of look I was wanted. We spent two nights shopping together and one morning putting outfits together of what we bought with what was left in my closet. 

Chelsea was great to work within the budget I gave her.  We found some key items and accessories that would work with several outfits. I loved that she chose modest and age appropriate clothing for me. Chelsea listened to my ideas and concerns. She wasn't offended if she picked something out that I didn't like and I said no. Chelsea was really good to show me why certain clothes looked good on me and why others did not. One of the greatest things I learned from Chelsea was to think outside the box when putting colors together, don't be afraid to mix and match items, and accessories can go a long way to completing an outfit. Since using Chelsea's services, I have looked at shopping in a whole new light. I look forward to getting dressed each day and looking for new items that compliment what I already own. I would definitely recommend Chelsea's servies to anyone. It's like shopping with a friend, but better.
Sarah A.

Chelsea spent time going through my current clothes by giving me suggestions of what to keep and what to lose.  While shopping, Chelsea took special care to work within my budget and took my input and opinion seriously.  I was very happy with my personal shopping experience.  In fact, the evening after shopping, in my stylish new clothes, I met my future wife! (whom Chelsea also set me up with on a blind date)
Lance G.