Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Preview of Clothes

I've had a few requests for clothing pictures of the sale.  I won't be taking pictures of individual items, but if after the sale I have some items that I think some of you would be interested in that haven't sold, I will post them on here.  In the meantime, here's a preview of the clothes that will be for sale.  I have two Miche purses.  I don't know anything about these purses.  They were a gift and I've never used them, but I do know they are in perfect condition and I think there are 2 to 3 shells for each purse (they were used by the person who gave them to me, but they look brand new).


Heather said...

My body is too big and my feet are too small.... really wish I could scratch and reverse those! Good luck with the sale!

JLea said...

Wish I could be there... I've never saw you in an outfit at work that I didn't want for myself! You've got great taste... I even remember you letting me borrow an outfit for an important business trip... Those were the days (getting dressed for work;)
Miss u - Jorja