Friday, March 19, 2010

Makeover Date Details

*image credit flickr
I LOVE spring, and I LOVE reading your entries. Spring to me, means new life, a renewed energy, and a new beauty. All what I hope to accomplish with this makeover....I don't think that's asking too much!

**I've received a few emails asking questions about logistics with dates, so here they are**

March 28: All Entries need to be submitted by midnight
March 29: Voting will begin
March 30: Voting will close at midnight
March 31: The winner will be announced (winner will have consultation @ Riverstone Dental)
April 6: Lucky winner will receive their makeover. Please make sure that this entire day is blocked out starting at 8 am and ending around 8 pm.
April 7: 6:30 am winner will appear on Good Morning Northwest for the final reveal.

Don't forget to enter by emailing your submission to makeyouoverblog@gmail.com, and please be as descriptive as possible in your entry. Your story and picture that you submit will be what the readers vote on when you make it into the top 5. Also, I'd ask that you include age and current location of the person your submitting.



No comments: