Monday, March 22, 2010

In case you were wondering.....

This is a sampling of some of the ideas I'm getting together for the winner's outfit.












All of these outfits are available from stores here in Tri-Cities (shocking, I know!), and I'm loving these looks for spring. So if you're nervous about my style, just know that these looks are all something I would chose. Don't you just love that mustard color (plus size) dress?!?! It's on sale too at Macy's! Speaking of plus sized, there are lots of cute clothes out there for every shape and size. So everyone feel free to enter. I am having a great time reading your entries....they are all AWESOME. Why can't everyone win!?!?

To read more about the makeover, go here Remember you can send your submissions to makeyouoverblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great site and idea! i wish i lived in the tri-cities to enter!! have a great time with this, it is WONDERFUL!

Meg Borders said...

Lovin' these outfits! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!