Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big Day!

Well today is the makeover day, and ready or not, here we come!  This makeover has turned out to be my most difficult clothing challenge, but I'm happy with what I've found, and can't wait to see it all come together.

Angus Square Dental gave Laura a new smile, and it looks amazing!  They ended up doing more than just a teeth whitening, so stay tuned.

We are inviting you all to come to Eden Day Spa (across from Winco in Richland) tonight at 5:15 to see all of Laura's new looks.  Should be a great time, and everyone is invited whether you know Laura or not.

2 comments:

LKP said...

very exciting!!!! :)
can't make it tonight, but i can't wait to see the unveiling photos here. happy making-over! ::hugs::

tharker said...

I'm so excited! I think I'm going to come see the big reveal this evening!!!