Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wedded Bliss

If I were to pick my wedding dress out all over again, this is what I would want to wear.  Actually my wedding dress situation was a catastrophe.  I had my dream dress custom made by a local shop in Utah where I lived, but the lady who was making my dress ended up in the hospital and she had someone else pick up where she left off, and it was hideous, like so bad that I cried many times at the thought of being stuck wearing it.  I had to go find a dress by myself 2 weeks before my wedding.  It was not a good situation, but luckily I was skinny at the time (thank you stress), and I didn't have to have alterations done, and I ended up loving my dress considering all that had happened.  Okay, back to this dress.

I love this dress (although I would want it in white for my wedding)!  You can't beat the price tag for a wedding dress either.  This would even make a great "wedding guest" dress, so someone please snatch up this vintage beauty from FLOUR, but just make sure you're an extra small first and you can afford $184 for a dress.

6 comments:

Bre said...

so gorgeous...but would you really have wanted a short dress? Oh, and any chance I could convince you to post of picture of your wedding dress? And maybe the hideous one too? I'm very intrigued. :)

Lisa Christine said...

That is so elegant!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I know a girl whose wedding dress was short...i loved it, and it was super duper cute. it was actually cream too!!! And i second the thought of pictures of your dress...and the hideous one!

Anonymous said...

I think we need pictures of both of the wedding dresses! I also had a wedding dress catastrophe a week before the wedding. I will never forget that awful experience, especially because everything is supposed to be perfect!

tharker said...

Ooh, that is so pretty!

I should show you pictures some time of my catastrophe of a wedding dress. You will laugh right out loud! (and thankfully, since enough time has passed, so will i ;)

Aunt Debbie said...

I remember someone helping you pick out your second wedding dress:)