Monday, November 15, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walking

I love boots, but I hate the price of a great leather boot;therefore, I've never really gotten a pair of boots that I LOVE.  I am adding boots to my Christmas list this year, but my husband needs VERY specific instructions when it comes to gifts, otherwise it won't happen (that being said, it doesn't usually happen anyways, haha, oh well, he tries).  So, I'm enlisting the help of my readers.  I need to know what are your favorite pair of boots that you either own or would love to own.  I'm hoping to cash-in on some holiday specials and find a pair for a decent price (hard to do with boots, but it can be done!)  Please include a link with your comment.

These, out-of-my-price-range, boots were found at Anthro...HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gentle Souls makes the most comfortable boots! I found a pair of their black leather Basking Ridge boots (http://bit.ly/dypyni) for about $30 (!!!) and love how they feel. I'm hoping that the shopping fates will bring me another miracle in the form of brown Buckled Up boots (http://bit.ly/dypyni)...

chchoo said...

I started boot shopping too recently. I want a pair of grey slouchy ankle boots. And a long list of others. Tall, short, brown, black. I'm so hesitant to buy online though.

Lyssa Beth said...

Wow, those are adorable and way out of my price range!
I want some gray boots like these:
http://www.target.com/Merona-Kamischel-Suede-Lug-Boots/dp/B002BZZ16U/ref=br_1_8?ie=UTF8&id=Merona%20Kamischel%20Suede%20Lug%20Boots&node=14291631&searchSize=30&searchView=grid3&searchPage=1&sr=1-8&qid=1289871551&rh=target_com_primary_color-bin%3AGray&searchBinNameList=style_name%2Ctarget_com_shoe_size-bin%2Clifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=reviewrank&frombrowse=1
Sorry for the long link!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oh man those boots are CUTE!! I think i'll put them on my christmas list...HAHHA YEAH RIGHT! here is my question...whose price range are they in? Even if i did make a million bucks I can't ever see myself spending that much on a pair of shoes!