Friday, August 20, 2010

Shade Sale Extravaganza!

As you may know Shade Clothing has been a sponsor of Make You Over, and I am sooo sad to hear the news they are "going dark" for a period of time, but that sadness is quickly erased with the news that we get to get our hands on the last of their products here in Tri-Cities.  There will be a 24 foot U-Haul packed to the brim, making it's way to Washington, so there will be plenty for all!

Word has it, I will get to show you a sneak peak of the sale before it begins, so check back, and I hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Hey Chelsea!
This is Lyssa, the girl that you met through craigslist who snagged your chandelier?
So fun to have found your blog! Quite a tight knit blog community we have here!
this sounds so fun. I am definitely going to hit this, even if I have to bring my kids!

Justine said...

Do you know if there will ever be one in California?

I love your blog! I am a new follower :)

Just Better Together