Friday, April 30, 2010

This, That, and the Other

Photo via Freshly Picked
Check out my friend Susan's blog, Freshly Picked.  All of her products are quality, handmade pieces.  The best part is that she offers up free tutorials for her readers on a number of great items.  Check out her make-up brush tutorial.  She was also featured in Martha Stewarts Spring Gift Guide.  Holy smokes, I feel famous just knowing her, however; she is as unpretentious as they come.  So hop on over and check out her stuff.

I am so very excited to tell you that I have an AMAZING lineup for next week's Mother's Day Gift Guide,  brought to you by my FAVORITE bloggers.  Trust me, you won't want to miss this!!!  Also, I will be teaming up with the lovely ladies over at My Favorite Things to do a giveaway, starting on Monday.  Should be a lot of fun.

Did I mention that the votes are close!  I cannot believe it, really I can't.  Remember, voting closes at midnight tonight!!!

No comments: