Monday, April 5, 2010

Generosity

River Stone Dental is going ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty for Sarah. They signed up to do a teeth whitening, but when all is said and done, they will have done much, much more than that. They have been amazing to work with, and Sarah has already spent many hours in their getting work done. Seriously it brings a tear to my eye to think of all they are doing to make Sarah look and feel better. Stay tuned tomorrow to find out all that they have done for Sarah.

Tomorrow will be a big day here at Make You Over. You will want to check in throughout the day! I have been so busy with this makeover (kind of making me doubt if I can do it again!). I had NO idea it would be so much work. It will all be worth it tomorrow when Sarah gets her new look. It has been so wonderful to see the good this is doing for Sarah. I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

*Can I ask a favor of my readers? Would you link to the blog tomorrow on your Facebook/blogs/twitter? I need your help to get the word out. I can't do it without you!

3 comments:

N M said...

I never link anything...but tomorrow that will all change. I shall link away. Can't wait for the big reveal.

Heather said...

I can't wait, of course I will be linking.

Marilyn said...

I blogged about it and can't wait to see the end results!

And what generous people you've found to help Sarah! It's awesome!